Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Be my Valentine for Six Days

As a Valentine's Day present to all of you, I will be giving away one of these quickpage Valentine's Day cards about every other day. Each card comes in 300 DPI in two sizes, 4 x 6 and 5 x 7. Like getting a card, you wont know which card you are getting until you open the zip file. Once a new card is available for download, the previous card will be removed, so act FAST and come back frequently. I hope you like them. I hope to make the set available for purchase when I get my permanent digs.




My full kit of Beginnings will be on sale at Digital Scrapbooking Studio until the end of the month.


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete