Saturday, January 23, 2010

Be my Valentine for Six Days--- Card#2

As a Valentine's Day present to all of you, I will be giving away one of these quickpage Valentine's Day cards about every other day.   Each card comes in 300 DPI in two sizes, 4 x 6 and 5 x 7.  Like getting a card, you wont know which card you are getting until you open the zip file. Once a new card is available for download, the previous card will be removed, so act FAST and come back frequently.  I hope you like them.  I hope to make the set available for purchase when I get my permanent digs.




My full kit of Beginnings will be on sale at Digital Scrapbooking Studio until the end of the month.







3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know whats going on with 4share lately but I'm unable to DL it!!!
    I even tried in IE & it says the DL link can not be found!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't let me download it either. Says link is invalid?

    ReplyDelete