Thursday, September 9, 2010

True Love by MAH Designs and Skrapper Digitals

I have had the great privilege of designing a kit with my esteemed mentor and instructor Skrapper Digitals.  What once was a student/teacher relationship has evolved into a beautiful friendship and I am so honored that she created this kit with me.  To me, it is like working among the great masters of art.  


Love, romance, fairy tales, high sea adventures. This is what little girls dream of, because in the end there is True Love.  Express your dreams and photos of True Love with this beautiful collaboration created by Skrapper Digitals and MAH Designs.  Inspired by all those wonderful stories and movies we read as little girls in hopes of realizing them as women.   This mega kit includes 23 papers and 63 elements. All in 300 dpi and quality checked. 


Without further adieu, may I present to you..... TRUE LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment